About

My name is Jessie! I am 21 years old and go to Louisiana State University. I am on the LSU colorguard. I love my life. I created this blog because I want to start sharing my ideas with everyone. Enjoy!

Friday, January 4, 2013

Homemade Gifting for me this year!

GIFTS
-probably one of the most difficult things to pick out even for your closest friends.

SO. This year my friend Lizzie and I decided to make them. What could be a better gift for your friends than something you make?  Nothing. Because when you're inspired by that person you make something that would be perfect for them in every way.  When I got home for the Christmas break Lizzie taught me everything I needed to know when making signs and then we started making some.  She's great and I'm just learning.  Without her I wouldn't be where I'm at today! Check her out at Vendimia Maria!! Let me know what you think :)

Bible Verses


Personal Gift (I said this to my parents every night)


Name Gifts 


Quotes




Alcohol Related (my brothers favorite!)


This is probably my favorite. I took all of my brothers favorite teams and put them together.



No comments:

Post a Comment