About

My name is Jessie! I am 21 years old and go to Louisiana State University. I am on the LSU colorguard. I love my life. I created this blog because I want to start sharing my ideas with everyone. Enjoy!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Confetti Jello Cake

This cake is a very inexpensive delicious cake! I'm baking it for my best friend's birthday.


Ingredients (for cake)
1 Box Pillsbury Funfetti Cake Mix (under a dollar)
1 cup water
1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
3 eggs

Ingredients (for Jello Mixture)
Instant Jello Mix (under a dollar)
1 cup boiling water
1 cup cold water

Supplies
2 bowls (one large, one medium)
Toothpicks
Measuring Cups
A baking pan (any size you prefer)


First, prepare the cake.  Follow the directions exactly from the box.


After your cake is baked and cooled, take a toothpick and put holes in the cake.


Next! Make the jello mixture.  First mix the contents of the package in hot water and then add cold water.

Finally, you pour the mixture over the cake.  After you have finished this step, put the cake in the fridge to cool (same as you would for jello).


After it completely cools, your done! Now just add some whipped cream on top and the product is FIRE.
Such a hit, I promise. Especially if you add some whipped cream on top! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment