About

My name is Jessie! I am 21 years old and go to Louisiana State University. I am on the LSU colorguard. I love my life. I created this blog because I want to start sharing my ideas with everyone. Enjoy!

Friday, February 24, 2012

Silly Alphabet Movie Goal


This may seem like a very silly goal to some, but I honestly have loved it so far.   It's fun to have goals that really have no meaning, along with the ones that matter, right?  Not only has this been fun, but I've also watched a ton of great movies that I would have never thought to watch prior to my goal!  Although, I have also found some movies I could've lived without.  So here is the goal:

Alphabet Movie Goal - Watch 26 movies you have never seen, all starting with a different letter of the alphabet.

Exceptions 
If a movie starts with "the", it does not have to be a T movie.

I made a sign on the lid of a shoe box to keep track.  The underlined letters are the movies I have watched and on the inside of the box lid I have written all of the movies I have watched so far.

I am going to list the movies I watched and what I thought of them, I recommend if you are also doing this goal to choose your own movies. It makes this much more fun!

Right now I have accomplished 10 movies!

Movie List

A - Alice in Wonderland
I'm not talking the old cartoon one, this was the new one with Johnny Depp. I absolutely LOVED it. Very happy with this choice for A.

B - Big Fish
Also an amazing movie for me! I would have NEVER thought to watch this, because I saw the title and thought... Boringggg. But this is surely not.  It stars Ewan McGregor and is a movie about tall tales and fantasies! Loved it.

C - 

D - Drive
This movie starred Ryan Gosling.  So, me being the big fan I am, just rented it! Well, I figured this was a car movie with stunts and such, kinda like Fast and the Furious. It surely is NOT.  It's about the mafia and overall just a very silent/awkward movie.  I didn't completely hate it or anything, but I wasn't a huge fan.  I most likely will not watch again.

E - 

F - Field of Dreams
This was such a refreshing movie, I loved it.  It's an older movie so the movie isn't crazy with graphics and such, but was just a great movie.  It's a great story. Overall great movie!

G - Game Change
This movie is about Sarah Palin and Mccain through the election in 2008.

H - 

I - Inception
VERY mindboggling movie. I think I understood most of it, but do NOT watch this movie when you are tired or drained from work or school.  You have to be in the zone for this movie or you will get so unbelievably lost.  haha.  But, I liked it.  Not to mention I loveee Leonardo DiCaprio.

J -

K - Kung Fu Panda 2
A very cute movie for the family and kids. I liked it a good bit, Jack Black is funny as usual.  I still think the first one was better though.  Great kids movie.

L - Love, Wedding, Marriage
This movie stars Mandy Moore and Kellan Lutz (Emmett from Twilight).  I went into this movie thinking it's be alright.  Mandy Moore has always been one of my favorite actresses.  BUT, I am not a fan.  It was kinda a slow movie, annoyed me, and I had to fight myself from getting up to do something else. I mean it is not a terrible movie by any means, but just not one I plan on watching again.  The acting just wasn't that good. 

M - Moulin Rouge
I had been meaning to watch this movie for years! Just never found the time and I wish I had.  This movie is amazing!! I love it so much.  The music and acting was amazing.  Ewan McGregor has a voice that will leave you breathless.  Nicole Kidman also surprises you with her amazing talents.  I can't wait to watch this movie again!

N -

O - 

P - 

Q - 

R - 

S - Something Borrowed
Amazing movie, one of my favorites. I also read the book, which is a very quick easy read.

T - That Thing You Do
This was a very cute movie.  I liked the story.  I would watch it again.  Has some big actors in it, probably before some of them hit it big.  Overall good movie.

U - 

V - 

W - What's Your Number?
I absolutely loved this movie! It stars Chris Evans and Anna Faris. All over great movie for a night in. It's funny, but still has the romantic/drama side. Great acting, great movie. 

X - X-Men First Class
Pretty good movie. Kept me paying attention. I liked all the different languages spoken throughout the movie!

Y -

Z - Zookeeper
I loved this movie! Great movie for Z.  Kevin James is hilarious as usual and this movie kept me laughing.  Great movie for the family or just by yourself!  If you have already seen this and need another Z movie try "Zoolander" with Ben Stiller. Very funny movie as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment