About

My name is Jessie! I am 21 years old and go to Louisiana State University. I am on the LSU colorguard. I love my life. I created this blog because I want to start sharing my ideas with everyone. Enjoy!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Something Old and now Something New

Sunglasses and Watches Organizer Idea!

Over the years, I've accumulated tons of pairs of sunglasses as well as watches.  After years of trying to find the best way to organize them, I stumbled upon my old locker shelf.  All I did was detach the legs and hang the shelf on two command strip hooks and there you have it! The finished product is above. I find it not only to be very efficient, but also stylish in a way! Hope you try it out and check back here later to see other easy ways to make something astonishingly elegant simply out of nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment