About

My name is Jessie! I am 21 years old and go to Louisiana State University. I am on the LSU colorguard. I love my life. I created this blog because I want to start sharing my ideas with everyone. Enjoy!

Monday, April 16, 2012

Project: ROOM MAKEOVER

I am just so excited, I couldn't hold it in any longer!! I am getting a new apartment next year and over the summer I am refinishing tons of different furniture! I am trying to put together a color scheme as of now.  I think I am going with a black and white theme with pops of color.  I recently bought a desk, hutch, chair, and dresser. All for under 100 dollars! I'm all about the bargains.  I also have a night stand at home that I am going to paint. I can not wait! I will be posting picture soon of all the items I've purchased.  Then, over the summer I will post tutorials and step by step pictures of what I've done. :)

OHHH the excitement!!

No comments:

Post a Comment