About

My name is Jessie! I am 21 years old and go to Louisiana State University. I am on the LSU colorguard. I love my life. I created this blog because I want to start sharing my ideas with everyone. Enjoy!

Friday, February 17, 2012

T-Shirt Necklace!





What You Need:
T-shirt!
Scissors

How to:
1. Get an old shirt you don't want, and cut strips about an inch from the stomach area of the shirt.  This will make a big ring.  
2. Stretch the fabric until the strips become curled.
3. After that I twisted the ring in half so it would look like two rings, and not be as long.
4. Add some creativity to it! I added some twists and braid. Very simple but looks cool!
5. I then took some extra fabric to tie all the strips together so it made just one big necklace.

And that's it! I did this while catching up on a tv show! Very easy and doesn't take long. So if you're bored, why not try? 


No comments:

Post a Comment